Friday 6 September 2013

MUSIC AND BNR'S

I curate BNR's (buy and replace) on ETSY and when I do this I need music to help keep me awake and energized.   The latest group I cannot get enough of is Queen of the Stone Age.  Besides the fact the lead singer is beyond gorgeous, I like gingers what can I say, they have an amazing sound.  I have enjoyed all their albums and am loving the new single: My God is the Sun. 
Music is what makes the world go around, I need to hear it live, it merits whether a group will stand the test of time.  You judge for yourself, who better to introduce them than letterman:)  Enjoy.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+queens+of+the+stone+age+LETTERMAN&view=detail&mid=70DA215EC0C520FCAB4870DA215EC0C520FCAB48&first=0&FORM=NVPFVR

2 comments:

  1. I always listen to music when I BNR too! ^_^ queen of the stone age rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been busy with crocheting recently. There are still 5 dolls left in queue... ahhhh.. the 5 kittens order again lol. Don't have much time to BNRs much. Hope I could get things done soon and have more time to join ^^

    ReplyDelete