Sunday 8 September 2013

COMING SOON DIY

I am working on a DIY project in my office/craft room.  I am painting the office to begin with a nice soft grey.  I purchased some old metal trays on ETSY, http://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/IsabelsVintage,  and I have spray painted them black and white.   This DIY project will be coming this week. Was hoping to get it all done today but I have aggrevated an old hand injury while painting, ooops, so it will be this week sometime. 
Cannot wait to show you.  Here are some of the pre shots!!!


Room before, a way too loud Turquoise colour!!

Taping up the trim, good tape job = great paint job take your time

Cutting in with the new colour, light grey so pretty.





One of the trays before, not my style!!

Trays Spray painted, had to do a few coats!!
 
 
More to follow.  I am also making a funky cork board embellished with all the tags I have purchased or got as a thank you on ETSY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment