Sunday 25 May 2014

Live and Learn

Yesterday I made it to my first craft bazaar as a vendor.  It was something I had told myself I would try, it was a goal:)  
Live and Learn, it was not well attended and I only made one sale:(   What did I learn:
Ask how the event will be advertised, make sure the venue is well know and in a good location for drive bys, see how many other vendors are in attendance and see how successful their last event was.

I made great contacts with other vendors, they will let me in on other venues and events coming up in my area.  Such nice people and seems like its what some of them do most weekends.  Something else I learned was this and most shows are of direct marketing vendors, meaning they are part of commercial teams, ie arbonne, south hill jewelry, steepers, and several more.  I and one other vendor, a soap shop, were the only handmade shops there. 

I had a great experience overall, it was a long day and I slept very well today  lol  

Here are some cheery pics from my backyard, as yesterday was a gorgeous day out and it makes me believe spring is finally here to stay!!!






Please help me prepare for my next craft shows, what have you learned from your experiences??

Thanks  happy Spring all

No comments:

Post a Comment