Thursday 5 June 2014

Ear ware and paper fun

I am having a blowout sale on my ETSY site use TRINKETS for 40% off
 
 
I want to make room for new items and want to have a new look for my shop.  I will focus on earrings, tags, cards, smash books/journals and hoop art.
I think I will try to enter the wedding market its a big one but if I can come up with unique ideas I will hopefully stand out a little more.
 
here are some of my new items....way more to come.....



 




 
I have made over 130 items and I am aiming for 300 items this time as I bought many, many supplies lol
 
I have signed up for a few more craft sales and hope they will be more fruitful than my last encounter with one.
 
I don't seem to have much time to create, especially in the summers. 
With this great weather I am off out and about most weekends and my week nights are very limited due to other commitments. 
How do you make time to craft?  share your tricks of the trade with me please.
 
Thanks for reading I appreciate it very much.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment