Thursday 26 June 2014

Leaking roof, 155 of 300 and brazil.

So I seem to have a leaking roof, I have one of those metal roofs thought they were invincible.  I now have to call every metal roof company in the area to see where mine was put on by and so I can use the warranty!  It better have a warranty.  I can see no damage to the ceiling but my floor is wet in one specific area of course where I have carpeting and where it meets up with my laminate floors.  So it must be leaking through my walls and has found a spot to leak along the floor and then into my crawl space as it has about 2 litres of water in on the plastic laying along the ground.   It should stop raining tonight and be sunny for a few days  please oh please let this be the case it needs to take a break from ruining my home.

 
 

 So I have towels soaking it up, my dehumidifier on and a fan....this should keep it dry when it stops raining.









I have 155 items made of my 300 to be made of all the supplies I have now.  Once I have the 300 I will be able to purchase more supplies.  My latest works have been button bouquets, cards, button tree, a smash book and a plaque.  check em out below






































We will be having a Christmas in July sale on ETSY so I made up Christmas cards already.

The biggest news is I am going to Brazil, Rio de Janeiro to be more specific.  My boyfriend and I pick up our visas on Wednesday and it will be official.  We will be gone from August 7th til the 17th.  8 days there 2 days of flying .  I have a dear friend who lives there and will be 5 blocks from the hotel we will be staying at.  I cannot wait to see her and her family and to go site seeing.

We will be staying on Ipanema Beach and we want to scuba dive, hike, see the big Jesus, shop, check out the rainforest and relax on the beach.






 
I am nervous to scuba dive but I know we won't be able to go to deep our first time.  I do not like the idea of how large, unexplored and unknowing the oceans are to us.  I like my feet firm on the ground I guess but I will try some flippers out for a wee bit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment