Monday 16 June 2014

129 of 300...getting there

The challenge continues, I have to stop buying supplies and not order anymore until I have made 300 items with the supplies I have.  I am almost half way there!!!!
I want to thank all my ETSY friends for supporting me and asking how the challenge goes.  It was Ang of THECURIOUSCUPCAKE shop on ETSY https://www.etsy.com/shop/thecuriouscupcake?ref=shop_sugg  that gave me the initial challenge of 100 items, I did this and fell in love with this challenge.  Since I blogged about it and people on ETSY keep inquiring how I am doing a few others have been inspired to do the same:

Josiane of RomeosFactory   https://www.etsy.com/shop/RomeosFactory?ref=search_shop_redirect

Warren of CountryRichCreations  https://www.etsy.com/shop/CountryRichCreations

Checkout these awesome shops they both own more than one shop on ETSY!!!


 
Here are some of my latest creations
HOOP ART



       BUTTON BOUQUETS
JOURNAL                                                        DECORATIVE BOX






          SMASH BOOKS






Due to the hike in Postal Service I have to consider what items are worth making due to how expensive the shipping is.  I will stick to items that will fit through "the slot of doom" so they stay as a regular parcel and light weight items so it will not cost an arm and a leg to ship.  I have decided to concentrate on paper products ~ tags, cards, smash books ~ earrings ~ hoop art ~ felt brooches and button bouquets.  I am sure I will come up with new products as I am always being inspired from nature, art and other artists.
Please remember if you do not see the colours you like the theme you want or that certain hoop art convo me I LOVE CUSTOM ORDERS!!!

Thanks for following my blog it means so much to me.
Please comment I want feedback ~ how can I get more people to respond to my posts?  I want interaction and ideas from my readers to inspire me and to direct me to what people want to hear about!!

Here is the latest song I am in love with it has been out for awhile but I always sing along with it and want to shake my bootah!!

The Walker

I know you will be whistling all day now  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment