Tuesday 20 May 2014

The Mad Rush

So its this Saturday I have my first Craft Show, I am nervous, excited and in overdrive crafting like a maniac  lol.
I am obsessed I will not have enough of a variety and want to be sure there is something for everyone at my table.......this is impossible, I know, but my crazy brain believed it for a bit  yikes!

I have priced most of my items I am waiting on some small tags to come in the mail to price all the hoop art individually. 





 
I still need to figure out what I am going to use to hang my wind chimes with.....oi.   I know it will all come together the way it is meant to and that I will not be able to do all I want for this sale, live and learn.
 
I have made a few other new items and will stop now as I need to rest up for the big day.
 
I have made over 100 items for my 300 items challenge!!!  I have many many more supplies to make new items with and cannot wait to focus on them rather than this sale.  It was all consuming as I tend to be a bit obsessive with things  teeheehee
 
I will update you on how the sale went and keep you posted on my challenge!!
thanks for reading and sharing.
 




Remember I do custom work ALL the time if you see something you like on here email me and we can figure out how to create something unique and special just for you.
 
 




 

2 comments:

  1. The best of luck to you! Everything looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris you are a sweetie for saying so!!

      Delete