Monday 5 May 2014

Getting all set for The May Sale

I am making the rest of my items for the May Craft Sale I am taking part in on the 24th.  I have made new items never attempted before and some I have made before.  I will not list most items in my shop as I hope they sell in the craft sale but am also unsure what shipping would cost for larger items such as I have made.  

See below

























I have also gotten the cover for my craft table, it looks nice and crisp now, I still need to add a few finishing touches to my table thanks to your amazing feedback.  Here is it almost there  !

















I am making greeting cards, magnetic decorated clothes pins, wind chimes and up-cycled jars and we will see what else.  What ever is not sold will be put in my shop.  If you have an inquiries of any items listed please contact me and we can talk custom orders.

Thanks for your support and feedback it is always welcomed.
I have made 55 items toward my 200 item challenge, I have purchased more items than expected so I am upping the challenge to 300 items with supplies I have and am getting in the next week or two.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, I think my comment got erased.,,

    But basically I love yoru table layout, it looks great and your mason jars are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your feedback!!! <3

    ReplyDelete