Thursday 4 September 2014

265 of 300!!! Nature Themed Show and other shows:)

So I had a challenge to make 300 items with the supplies I have without buying anymore....I did buy more hence instead of a 200 item challenge it turned into a 300 item challenge. 
I have made a lot of jewelry lately to fill up my new ETSY shop:  www.etsy.shop/Jewelry4HER
Check them out:












I still have many supplies I think I will challenge myself again after I hit 300 new made items as I need to use up all the supplies I already have.  I know I am not the only crafter who tends to have oh about 100 ideas for items to make so you see something on sale you grab it for one of those said 100 ideas next thing you know um its a craft room full of supplies.  I will have to be crafty to come up with new ideas using only what I have I love this about the 100 item challenge.  I have made items I never thought of before purchasing supplies. 
 
I am in a few shows coming up:

Fall Forest Festival

Celebrate fall in the forest! Admire and shop for arts and crafts made from and inspired by nature. Plus, take a horse-drawn wagon ride, walk with a forester, watch a timber harvester at work and much more.
Saturday, September 20, 2014 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
North Tract, 17054 Hwy. 48, Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville
 
 
MADE BY HAND SHOW
Fall Made by Hand Show
Saturday October 18 & Sunday October 19, 2014
The International Centre, Entrance 6
6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, ON
 
 
INNISFIL
HOLLY JOLLY MARKETPLACE
Sunday, November 9
from 10 am – 3 pm
 Stroud – Innisfil Recreation Centre, Stroud Arena Banquet Hall
74883 Yonge Street, Innisfil, Ontario, L9S 1K8
 
2014 Artisans’ Christmas Show at the Simcoe County Museum. 
This juried show will take place on
Saturday November 15 and Sunday November 16
from 10 am – 4 pm both days. 
1151 Highway 26, Minesing, Ontario L0L 1Y2
 
 
I am hoping some of you can make one or more of these shows, would be great to see familiar faces and also to support local artists  :)
 
I need ideas for Christmas items to make.  Leave me your ideas in the comments section below
 
Thanks in advance for all your ideas
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment