Tuesday 19 August 2014

Rio was amazing, 223 out of 300 more craft shows coming up!!!

Hey there, it has been awhile since I have posted but that was because I was away on vacation in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.   I stayed in Ipanema it is a more posh area of Rio.  We were right on the ocean and the neighbourhood was safe and super clean.  We swam in the cold, cold Atlantic ocean, saw Cristos, went up the cable cars at Sugar Loaf, visited Buzios for a day, rode bikes along Ipanema and Copacabana beaches, went shopping and ate at many excellent restaurants.  Here are a few pics of the fabulous trip:












I have not had anytime to craft but have had a few orders so I am at 223 out of 300 items made with the supplies I have on hand.  I have several more to make and have many projects in my head that I want to create.

I have a Festive Fall Craft Show in September I need to prepare for.  All items need to be made from nature or are nature inspired.  I have several items that I can have in the show but I will make greeting cards, more hoop art and jewelry.  The venue is in stouffville in a park.  I hope the weather holds for the day as I do not have a tent to cover my display.  I will post more information closer to the date, it will be a fun day of vendors, face painting, entertainment and much more all inspired by nature.

1 comment: