Monday 3 November 2014

96 out of 200, where should I spend my money? and 2 more craft shows!!

I have made 96 items from my supplies without buying any new supplies (except if I ran out of needed supplies and or a custom order) and will keep going until I make 200 items.  I have a lot of jewelry supplies, card stock and embellishments, felt and much more  lol.
 
Here are a few of my latest creations not all are in my shop as I am hoping they will sell at the craft shows and or they were custom orders.

                                    Will be making these into ornaments with Cardinals on them.
                                I still need to add beaded trinkets to these necklaces and bracelets




                                                                 Christmas gift tags
                                          3" hoop art ornaments, so cute and fun to make!!!



             I will be making a second it has a green thread base, these are a custom order
                        A fun felt hoop art with a young gals name for her room, a custom order



I have 2 more crafts shows booked for November, I am hoping they are busier than the ones I have done so far.  I have been told November and December are the busiest months for crafts sales, we shall see. 
Here are the shows:
 
Artisans’ Christmas Show, Saturday November 15 and Sunday November 16, 2014 at the Simcoe County Museum, 1151 Highway 26, Minesing, Ontario L0L 1Y2
 
So I have a wonderful dilemma ~~ I have saved up a few dollars and have 3 options as to where to spend it:  new flooring in the last 2 carpeted rooms in my house, a new dishwasher (mine broke quite awhile ago) or save it to go toward my trip to Europe?
What do you think I should do?  If you were me what would you do?
Thanks in advance for your responses, I need input to help make this decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment