Tuesday 22 April 2014

New 200 Items and counting and The May Bazaar.

 
I have bought new supplies and have now said I will make 200 items before buying more supplies!!
 
I need to keep challenging myself for several reasons, I love a challenge, it make good sense to use up what one has before buying more, keeps me creative and thinking outside the box, I will save money and lastly I will actually be able to see all my supplies in my craft room since I will not have hundreds of supplies here and there.
 here are a few new items I have made
 



                     HOOP ART!!!








I am going to be a vendor for the first time in May and I am a little obsessed with how my table will look, so much I have been setting up a table at home to see how I want it to look.  I have gotten some amazing feedback from some ETSY friends, now I need your feedback!!
How can I improve my table??
 
I will be adding my banner to the front of the table hanging down the middle
 
 


 
 
I still need to add prices and will be making more tags, clothes peg magnets and earrings (most are mine I wear in the picture just so I can see how it will look), and more garlands.
 
I have also registered for a craft show in November, this will have all Christmas themed items so I have plenty of time to get ready for it!!
 
Please give me feedback I am open to all, constructive and positive I am new at this and any little bit of advice is welcomed  thanks in advance   :)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you lady! Your table looks great. Here are a few ideas to improve:

    - Have a table runner/cloth that does the entire length and that hangs on all sides to hide under the table. Especially if you are going to have to hide the boxes in which you bring your stuff to the show! :)

    Actually that`s it! You`re set up is neat and uncluttered, which I think is great visually!

    Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input I will go with a warm tone to go with my branding:) I am so excited. I appreciate your feedback!!

      Delete