Sunday 26 January 2014

100 ITEM CHALLANGE
 
I was in a BNR on ETSY, suprise suprise, and we were talking about what a joke it is to say I will use up all my supplies before buying more ~ like any good artist can do this when they have a million ideas in their head daily of future projects. 
When one ETSIAN, Ang of The Curious Cupcake http://www.etsy.com/shop/thecuriouscupcake, suggested or should I say challanged me to a 100 items ~they need to be made before I can purchase any new supplies. 
This challange did not include essential supplies, mine would be Mod Podge, glue and ink.

 


 
So I took stock of all my supplies, by taking a good look over it all and reminding myself of what I have...boy do I have a lot of supplies





I think I have enough supplies for this challenge, don't you?



 
 

I started my challenge and already have 9 items on my challenge list:
 
 
 
 






These were made of old pieces of wood

 
  



Scrapbooking paper, Stickers, Stamp and Ink....

 






Butttons, Lace, Stamped Fabric, Pearls, Barettes and other  Embellishments.
 
 
From a brief scan of my supplies I know I will continue to create ; hoop art, poppy brooches, tags, jewellery, clothes pin magnets, collages and so much more!!
 
I will keep you up dated of all the fun things I create, I mean the 100 items I make from all these supplies.
 
Thanks again Ang for the Challange

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! it`s so funny that you are blogging about it, because 2 weeks ago I figured I would use up some of those supplies I have been uninspired by and neglecting! I`m listing today some of them!

    Good luck with the 100 items!

    xox krys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Challenges are so exciting! 100 items is ALOT, but good luck! You can do it!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete