Friday 10 October 2014

Launching a Business, New items and a New challenge....

I have decided to put my dreams out there to the world, I have launched a new business; www.serenityorganizingsolutions.ca   It is a decluttering and organizing service, I have always loved doing this type of work and have helped friends along he way.  I have decided to make my dream a reality, get paid for what I enjoy doing!!  If you know anyone who needs to organize their space, decluter specific areas (need to make room for the car in he garage for winter?) or wants to downsize pass on my information please and thank you.


I have completed my last challenge of 300 items, it was a tough one but I did it.  I am on to my next one as I have gotten many supplies so I shall make 200 items before purchasing anymore supplies.  Here are a few items I have made recently:







 
I have a craft show coming up next weekend:
 
 
It will have over 150 booths/artists please come by and support local artists.  Its a great time to buy Christmas Gifs!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting up a new business venture and following your dreams! Best of luck!

    xox krys

    ReplyDelete