Tuesday 22 July 2014

Craft Sale, Pissed off Cat, 193 of 300 and counting

I am going to be a vendor at a craft sale this Saturday, it is from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm  at
Jerrett Funeral Home-Vaughan Chapel
8088 Yonge Street
Thornhill, ON
 
I am hoping for a better turnout than my first craft show.  This show is to raise money for Diabetes research, what a great cause.
 
Spread the word and hope you can make it if you are nearby.
 
So remember my back bedroom was a bit flooded?  I had to lift up the carpet and remove the cushioning underneath it.  This however has upset my one cat, Madison, she runs the household.  So to show how unhappy she is she has been Peeing everywhere, and leaving poop presents.  I am doing laundry constantly and need to keep everything off the floors.  I have used about a jug of vinegar to get rid of the smell but I am sure it still lingers.  Any suggestions on how to make Madison happy?   Anything better than vinegar to clean up the smell of cat pee?
Happy Times......Not so much  :(
 
Here are a few new items I have made, I am at 193 of my 300 items to be created with my supplies on hand before I can purchase more supplies
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lots of earrings and 3 earring holders made of Lace Hoops, and a lovely shabby chic wooden tray.
All these items can be purchased from my ETSY Shop.  See link on the right hand side of this post near the top.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment