Friday 1 November 2013

IT'S MOVEMBER AGAIN
 
 
I cannot say I am a huge fan of moustaches, I dont mind a nice goatee.  I find in Movember I have a sudden urge to buy razors and hand them out to men.  I think the message behind movember is great..."men's mental and physical health needs to be talked about" and "lets encourage each other to go to the doctors."  However, many men do not look good in a moustache.
 
In this link it will show some great staches but also some really bad ones.
Hope this inspires all the men out there and I will resist shaving random mens moustaches off this month
 
 
 
Men it is time to go to your doctors and tell him/her if you have any issues, changes that have occurred it is always better to be safe than sorry.
 
Its a quick turn and cough :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment